|Regional Trustee Training – Ilsley Public Library, Middlebury|
Event Type: Continuing Education Workshop|
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 12:00 PM
Regional Trustee Training – Ilsley Public Library, Middlebury
April 30, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This half-day training for Public Library Trustees will include time for networking, sharing ideas, and training/discussion on the following topics:
• Future of Libraries
• Trustee Roles & Responsibilities
• Trustee Best Practices
• Ethical Issues for Trustees
• Advocacy/Community Engagement Ideas and Resources
• Strategic/Long-Range Planning Ideas and Resources
• Fundraising Ideas and Advice
• Succession Planning
• Open Meeting Law Refresher
• Resources from the VT Dept. of Libraries
This training will be led by Lara Keenan, VT Dept. of Libraries Consultant for Governance and Management.
Location: Ilsley Library, Middlebury
Registration Ends: 4/30/2018 at 10:00 AM
Contact Number: (802) 828-2734
Presenter: Lara Keenan
Link: Department of Libraries Continuing Education
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 4/30/2018 at 10:00 AM.